Thursday, October 14, 2010

At last a new post

Sorry about the lag in posting anything. I will upload some new art soon-I promise-Do check out my new links -Santa Fe Studio Tour coming up in November-13th and 14th with our preview party on Friday November 12th from 5-7:30 at the Lodge in Santa Fe-750 North St Francis Dr. Come if you can. Also coming up in November is an Art Quilt exhibition at the Community Gallery right next to the Santa Fe Convention Center. Our opening for that is December 3 Friday from 5-7 I think. I will have an art quilt piece in that.
My Etsy Shop has some art cards and giclee prints of oil paintings and colored pencil drawings of birds and cats.
My website is the Mesa Images website-I am in the process of updating that-but do check that out. Blessings to all

No comments: