Tuesday, October 19, 2010

 Here is a mixed media piece called Heavenly Vision
 This was a mixed media piece I made after a mission
trip to Haiti October 2009-the image of the girl was
one of the children I photographed there. 
When Did We See You Hungry?  (20"x16")
 Is the name of the piece. It was a life changing trip-you can't
even begin to imagine how most of the people live in a poor,
third world country until you actually go there and see for yourself.
 This is another piece I did for Haiti called Pray for Haiti (20"x16")
I did do both of these Haiti pieces after the earthquake in January 2010
Here is a small fiber art piece called Poppy (9"x12")
It has quilting techniques, applique, embroidery and beadwork

I have forgotten to mention about the shop Posters of Santa Fe
I have my giclees, note cards, mixed media crosses in that shop
It is located in downtown Santa Fe-111 E. Palace Ave
next to The Shed Restaurant. So if you are in the area,
stop by-It's a fun shop with lots to see.

No comments: